4.12.2010

Morning Benders

Back in September, I ventured to NYC/Brooklyn with my sister and some of her friends. We crashed at one their high school friend’s apartments, and I woke up in the morning to The Morning Benders’ cover of “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac. I fell in love and annoyed my mom by playing the song repeatedly. Then I kinda pushed them aside.

Now that they have a new album out, I have been listening to everything I can get my hands on of theirs, and I can truly say I love this band. I am so excited to see them open for Broken Bells. I almost feel like it’s not real….that’s how bad I want to see them! Do you ever feel like that? Like, I feel like maybe they’ll back out and I won’t get to see them because it almost seems unreal that they will be playing a show and I will be in that room, listening and probably falling even more in love. Concerts are amazing…

No comments:

Post a Comment