4.01.2014

A New Month/Project Life Progression

001

It’s officially the fourth month of 2014…I’d say time flies but I always do and it always is.
It seems like just last week I was posting about how I wanted to start a Project Life album, and now I get to work on March! I haven’t posted about the book in a while, so I figure I’ll show you a sneak peek at February’s layouts (Mexico took up WAY TOO MUCH SPACE and I’m worried the year won’t fit in one binder now).

003 
004 
006 
007 
009

I have so much fun doing this and, when looking back on it with Brad, I was so glad that I started it. Printing the photos out, journaling, and putting them together is not only fun, but it reminds me of the good things in life. I have stories written, both hidden in folded cards and out for anyone to read. Being able to read and remember the little things I might forget, even looking at the photos, is super special. Becky Higgins has quickly become one of my creative idols.

010

Can’t wait to get this one started!

No comments:

Post a Comment