2.27.2014

There and Back

21114(4)

Mexico was only the third time I’ve traveled by airplane (counting the round-trip). The first was to Florida when I was super young, and I don’t remember any of it. The second was for my time in London, a lonely and anxious trip there.
Finally, Mexico. I got to sit with my boyfriend and I had a window seat! Needless to say, it was pretty great.
The best trip I’ve ever had on an airplane so far!

I mentioned this before, but I think everyone who likes taking photos wants some flight shots to add to their collection.
I’m so happy I finally have some!

064 
081 
098349

Sneak peeks of ocean between the clouds!

On the way back, we flew into the nighttime. So I got some interesting photos of the sunset sky.

 350 
366 
371 
381 
382 

I can’t wait for my next plane trip, whenever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment