7.14.2010

Harsh Times

IMG_5972

Things were going so well, but I guess you can’t enjoy the highs if you don’t go through the lows. At first, I was just feeling funky and weird. Then, unfortunately, a few things happened that complicated my life. Oh, and there’s also the fact that I always complicate my life even more. I’m trying really hard to get over this hump. I’m hoping I don’t have to deal with it or worry about things for too much longer. But, as all these experiences usually do, I’m thinking of a lot of things I want to change.

  • I need to start doing exercise. Even if I just start doing it once a week for 20 minutes. I always feel better. It’s not too look good. It’s too feel better, to exercise my body and mind.
  • I need to start eating better. Less processed foods. I want to start reading labels and picking foods that have very few ingredients, or at the very least, very few ingredients I don’t recognize.
  • I need to start going to bed earlier. I stay up killing brain cells and hurting my eyes (and sometimes crushing my soul) looking at Facebook all night. I should be getting well rested, so I can wake up and have some time in the morning to get ready, have a good breakfast, and not feel like crap when I get to work.
  • I need to be more responsible with my heart. I tend to feel bad doing things I want to do or doing the right thing for myself because I worry about how other people will feel. And then, I get my heart broken or my trust betrayed and I end up in horrible situations I could’ve very easily avoided. I feel bad that I can’t wear my heart on my sleeve. But I guess it’s more so that I should be choosy about who I do that with.
  • I need to be strong and tough. I need to tackle issues head on. I need to stop feeling bad for myself and just forget about it and let things happen.

I need some retail therapy. I need a good time. Good food. Good people around me. No worries or stress. I just want to get back to good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment