7.09.2010

Tag!

I’ve been tagged by Sarah over at Love You in the Fall, which is an adorable mix of fashion, music, inspiration, and humor.

I feel lucky, I am an obscure tiny blog and am convinced no one really reads this so…

1) Thank the person who gave this to me: Thanks, Sarah! I feel special.

2) Copy and insert award into post and on blog.

award

3) Name three things you love about yourself.

1. My personality/sense of humor/POV. If everything else seems to be crumbling, I always seem to amuse myself with things that I think are funny/cool. I think it’s so important to have your personality and all that it entails define who you are more than anything else. You use that as fuel to get through your life. And it will always be there for you, because it is you!

2. My body. No, it isn’t super fit or super thin or anything. In fact, I’m surprised that I’m at my weight considering the horrible foods I eat/booze I like to drink. However, this body is what carries me everywhere. It hasn’t really let me down. I want to take care of it more, exercise, and treat it well. But otherwise, my body isn’t something I stress over, and I’m pretty pleased with it.

3. My sense of style. This defines me. What you see is what you get. I like to mix and match and do different things and be a different person any day of the week. But it’s always me. I can be a very insecure person, but honestly, the clothes I wear/buy/are into have helped me open in up in someway. A lot of people remember me for bright magenta/gold leggings (and sometimes they are scared) but once they meet me, they get it.

4) Post a photo that you love.

 bl

This was hard to choose. But this is from my first color roll of Holga 120 film, what I would call the beginning of my photography hobby/camera obsession (which, as you know, is still alive and well). I took this at LBI in New Jersey, where I went last year with people who I hardly ever talk to anymore. If I were to do that now, I don’t know if it would be as fun as it was last year, or comfortable.

Regardless, this is one of the first double exposures I took. It makes me happy every time, because the beach is always a great place to be, the weather looks perfect, and it reminds me of my fun sort-of college days.

5) Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to:

Unfortunately I don’t know many people with blogs…and I’m super shy about tagging people I don’t really know (even if I’m a follower of their blogs). So if you read this, go ahead and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment