7.27.2010

Apologies

I have missed blogging SO MUCH. I am sorry I’ve been missing lately, but it seems to be an ongoing trend in the blogosphere (is that what they call it?). Except, I went to look at my usuals and all of them had suddenly decided to post a bunch. Meanwhile, it’s been nearly a week since my last post. Lots of craziness is going on in my life. Top it off with computer problems and a sudden stomach bug, and I just haven’t had much to share with all y’all.

I’m desperately waiting for 5:40 pm this Friday. VACATION BEGINS! No work ‘til August 9th. Woooo! I have a lot of things I’d like to do and a few of those things actually planned. So at least I’ll have time to let the creative juices flow, finish off rolls of film in cameras I haven’t touched in what feels like forever. I’ve missed this.

I’m off to see Inception…finally! I know you all have probably already seen it. I can’t wait…hope it’s good. I also hope I don’t fall asleep. I don’t think I will, but work’s been rough haha.

Expect some more posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment