4.22.2009

Getting Excited

Starting off, I'd like to say sorry once again for rejecting the blog.
I'm hoping that once my computer is back home safely (over a week and not a word), I will be taking more pictures (and hopefully I won't have lost all of the others) and updating you more and more often. I really want to make this blog so much better, so much more like me, and something of a passion project. I love writing and sharing things I'm interested in. But especially with schoolwork and not even having my own personal laptop to work with right now, its hard.
And who knows how these next few weeks will go?
I have so much to do and/or think about.
Despite this, I would like to share a couple of links to things that make me really happy.




I also love this, this, and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment