6.07.2010

My Weekend in Photos

It’s funny. Work could suck all week, I could be grumpy or tired, but no matter what my weekend is always pretty great. Even if it’s simple. Or complicated. I just wish it would decide to stick around a little longer for a change…

smoothies Dinner and Get Him to the Greek with Brad on Saturday. Started off the night with a large Wildberry Banana smoothie (shared) from Sheetz. Yum.
IMG_4696IMG_4719IMG_4759IMG_4762IMG_4745IMG_4771IMG_4778IMG_4791IMG_4797IMG_4801IMG_4805        Roamed around Philly on Sunday. Food at Cosi, gelato at Capogiro, sore feet, beautiful (hot) weather, and an amazing show played by The Morning Benders and Broken Bells. I officially have a crush on Chris Chu. Sad I didn’t make more of an effort to meet him at the merch booth in between sets. But it was a blast regardless. Great music, great people, great summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment