6.20.2010

My Weekend in Photos

IMG_5215IMG_5249IMG_5251 IMG_5256 IMG_5284 IMG_5296 IMG_5301 IMG_5311 IMG_5317 IMG_5339 IMG_5360 IMG_5357 

My weekends consist of the same few things…lots of delicious (and fatty) foods, swimming and/or sunshine, strappy sandals, sleeping in, and great people. This weekend in particular meant…

  • Fried Sicilian pizza and wings at Tommy’s
  • Two separate trips to Mohegan Sun for $3 Coronas with lime (of course) and a bit of gambling at Penny Grove.
  • Market on the Pond, where I went halfsies on a Ricohflex. Hoping it works. If not, it’ll be awesome to take pictures of and use as a decorative piece.
  • Nachos at TGI Friday’s.
  • Plenty of sleeping in and a 90 minute nap.

Let's face facts. My blog is practically centered around my weekend. But I’m okay with that. Because it’s my favorite time of the week. And it reminds me every time why I love my life so much…

Hope you all had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment