6.13.2010

The Weekend

The best 2 days of every week have pretty much come and gone. Regardless, I always seem to have a great time, no matter who I’m with or what I’m doing. So thankful for my friends and family for making everything fun always.

For me this weekend meant…

  • Swimming (including a night swim)
  • Grilled hot dogs/cheddarwursts and grilled steak and cheese sandwiches
  • Sliced cucumbers dipped in Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
  • A new summer dress, skirt, and black sandals
  • Sangria with plenty of citrus fruits soaked in

poolcukesIMG_4942 IMG_4924 IMG_4951 IMG_4974 window IMG_4981 IMG_4988IMG_4982

As always, I can’t wait for the next weekend. And at least I won’t be working for the next two Saturdays. I am getting sick of 6 day work weeks. Bah. Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment