6.05.2014

Recently

003

Eating:
Thanks to the birthday piñata, I have been on a huge sugar kick lately. Dangerous. I usually pride myself on not having a bit sweet tooth (not that I don't love dessert!), but that's kind of gone away. I've been picking at the bag of candy for the last few weeks. So many Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, and Lindt truffles.
Drinking:
Boring...I pretty much alternate between coffee and water. I haven't been drinking alcohol lately, although a recent glass of Cupcake Chardonnay had me relaxed and giggly after a long Saturday evening shift. There aren't any particular cocktails, beers, or fancy smoothie/coffee drinks stealing my heart lately.
|Reading:
As you know, I normally post my Recent Reads on the blog. Book 13 of the challenge was a super short story, the ending of a couple of other books I read in the past year or so. I posted it on Instagram, so you can check out a quick bit about it there. I've moved onto Jellicoe Road for book 14.
Watching:
Considering I've been watching Tuesdays on FOX for years now, I'm kinda bummed that I only just got into Raising Hope now. It was just cancelled this year, so that stinks, but at least I'll have 4 seasons to treasure. I don't know what it is, I just find this show cute and silly and enjoyable. It's on Netflix, if you're interested!
Listening:
Songs I love right now are: Sia's Chandelier, Tune-Yards' Water Fountain (check out the performance on Jimmy Fallon!), and Lana Del Rey's West Coast (her new album will be out in less than two weeks!!).
Lusting:
I am dying over everything Ashley Goldberg creates, but I especially love the stamps.
You can put a piece of her work on everything, from cards to Project Life cards!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this reminded me of all your candy snapchats :P

    ReplyDelete