1.25.2009

Hot N Cold

I know boyz hate when girls try to blame their ever-changing moods on PMS.
Hate to break it for ya, fellas, but its the damn truth.

Today I lost my ID. Not a big deal. I mean, sure, it fucking sucks. But there is a solution to the dilemma, despite the fact that it does not allow for instant gratification. However, it was the end of the world for me. And I was such a dick to the nicest person in my life right now because of it.
What could have been a nice time at Barnes and Noble and dinner at Taco Bell (I have a large weakness for Mexican), turned into a large fight about stuff I've never said before in shout-form and nearly ruined everything for us.

Then again...what is it? I am not his girlfriend. And I think I can honestly say I don't want to be.
So here I am.
Hot and cold.
Up and down.
I am a wreck.

I just wish I could find someone or something that made sense in my life for once.
There are definitely people out there with a rougher life.
But I still can't help but hate the stress.
And being stubborn certainly doesn't help.

I plan on doing more fun entries, but today, I just needed to vent.
Good night, and happy week to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment