7.15.2014

Tracy & Steve: A Wedding

054

This past Saturday, one of my dearest friends  (I’ve known her since elementary school!) got married. It’s been a while since I’ve attended a friend’s wedding (as opposed to family, which is still fun, but not the same kind of fun) and it was truly a blast. What’s better than watching your friend marry their best friend, then follow it up with drinks and dancing?
Not many things.

001 002

Friends waiting for the big moment!

003

We all agreed she looked stunning. Everything was flattering…the dress, the hair (she wore this awesome headband under the veil), the makeup. Absolutely gorgeous.

005

MARRIED! And sneaking a peek at us.

006

The lot of us at cocktail hour, waiting not-so-patiently for the bar to open (I rarely get group photos, so I cherish this one immensely! Everyone is visible and looks amazing!!).

007

Why yes, I will post an obligatory cute photo of me and my love.

008

The lovely table setting.

010 
011

Welcome the newlyweds!

013014 

Crazy boys.

It was such a great time! I love celebrating love, especially with people I love.

1 comment: