7.02.2013

Recently…

036

For these posts, I like to try and find a picture of myself…but I realize I haven’t taken many “selfies” lately.
I didn’t get to talk about my new short ‘do on the blog, but there it is. It’s getting super shaggy, I’m hoping to get it shaped up soon!

Eating:
Sandwiches! As a post-work vacation celebration, Brad surprised me by ordering one of my favorite sandwiches that is no longer on the menu at a local deli. I also enjoyed a small hoagie yesterday. I love the ability to go simple or complex with sandwiches…and no matter what, they are always tasty!
Drinking:
Gin and Tonic is my cocktail of choice at the moment. Gin has been my favorite liquor for a while now, but I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Hendrick’s for my birthday and holy moly, is that some great gin! I love a nice pour of the good stuff on ice with some fresh, crisp tonic and a couple of lime wedges squeezed in for taste and décor. Easy and refreshing for hot summer days and nights!
Reading:
The Dainty Squid is one of the blogs I’ve most recently added to my reading list. I have been following her on Instagram for a while, so it took me long enough. To be honest, though, I’ve mostly been checking the posts on her Nail tag. Her nail art inspires me so much!
Watching:
A little while ago, Brad and I started watching Doctor Who and I got hooked. Never thought it would happen, but it’s such an engaging, funny, compelling and entertaining show. We haven’t had a chance to lose ourselves in some episodes in a bit, but I can’t wait to pick it back up.
Listening:
Lana Del Rey is my go-to music anyway, but it’s especially fitting in the summer.
Lusting:
I’m just getting into indie polishes…I’ve been checking them out for a while, but I made my first purchase from Happy Hands a while back and I can’t wait to add more to my collection, and from a bunch of different makers as well.

2 comments:

  1. you rock the short hair! it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why I'm just seeing this now, but thank you :)

      Delete