3.26.2013

Etsy Lust List: Fun With Words

It’s been quite some time since I’ve done an Etsy list (last post here). Not that I’m not still looking at Etsy…I just haven’t compiled a list.
The following several items all have to do with words in some way. So there’s a theme, and I like that.

etsy1

This shirt is basically my life. I first saw it on Elsie’s (of A Beautiful Mess) Instagram. I have been, and probably always will be, perpetually late to almost everything. I just don’t know how to get to places on time…or I do, I just…don’t do it. When Elsie posted about it, there was a joke made about being pregnant, which is also a funny spin (she isn’t and neither am I haha).
I love the simplicity of the printed words and the truth they hold for me. You can find it on the shop Print Liberation (straight outta Philly!), where they have plenty of other neat shirts as well.

etsy2

If you’re a fan of GIRLS like I am, you may recognize Katie Kutthroat’s designs. Her “You’re a Hooker” cross-stitch held a spot in Hannah and Marnie’s apartment the first season, and if you use the app GetGlue, you probably got all ten of her wonderful episode inspired designs.
I would love any of the Girls cross-stitches, but I especially love this “Beer Me” magnet. If you’re a fan of The Office, this is probably important to you. I think it would be excellent on a refrigerator. Especially filled with beer. Can someone beer this for me?

etsy3

If I had this Alphabet Number Rolling Decoration Stamp, I can guarantee that everything I own would end up stamped. I think it would be especially lovely for my books, to personalize the inside cover. You can find it at the Glassnam shop.

etsy4

If you read the blog, you know my love of John Green’s novels. Looking for Alaska is one of my favorite books ever, so you understand why I want this necklace, which showcases one of my most favorite lines (of a zillion good lines) in the book. You can find, and many awesome pieces of jewelry like it, on Authored Adornments.

And that’s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment