12.05.2011

Weekend Accomplished

This weekend was one of the best I’ve had in a long time. Drinks with friends. Staying up until 6 am talking and laughing. Traveling to West Chester for the Max Bemis/Sherri Dupree-Bemis acoustic show with some of my favorite people (and realizing they are one of the cutest couples ever, ever, EVER). Meeting Max Bemis for a split second. Good food, good beer, GREAT company. Sleeping in. Too many cups of Crème Brulee coffee. Etsy Christmas shopping. Couch cuddling with my man. I had a really hard time saying goodbye.
But, I have made some incredible memories and there is ALWAYS NEXT WEEKEND!!!!

006005012019020021023

All photos from the iPhone!

It’s weekends like this that remind me how many amazing people are in my life and how wonderful all of it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment