12.16.2011

This Past Week…

The week maybe started off with this…

017

…but it slowly, surely got better. I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather back and forth all week. Honestly, a lot of it probably has to do with the hustle and bustle that has begun to consume my life. It seems rare that I spend as much time sitting in bed at home as I used to. Nothing wrong with that, though. I’d trade that for good times with good friends, food, and general merriment anytime.

025

024

007

002

006

Things that made the week better: Christmas shopping (I wish I had more money, I love giving presents), sushi and martini date night with my man, wing night at the Anthracite Café, and maybe one too many Stegmaier Winter Warmers (I love seasonal brews!).

Tomorrow is my last Saturday shift of 2011. I already know half of my Saturday schedule for next year, and I’m not gonna think about it right now. I’m just excited that after tomorrow, I will have two 3 day (HOLIDAY) weekends to look forward to!
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment