9.22.2010

Down and out for the count…

After a week of watching everyone I work with get sick, pumping up the Vitamin C, and trying my darndest to trick my mind into thinking I was super healthy, I finally got sick. And let me tell you…this ain’t fun.

I feel like we always take our bodies for granted when we are healthy. I get used to how it feels when I can breathe through my nose. I ignore the fact that my body stays comfortable in one temperature. I forget what it’s like when I don’t want to be in bed all day.

Lord, help me. I really want to be healthy for the weekend. I NEED TO KICK THIS THING IN THE BUTT.

Colds are miserable.

Looking at fashionable inspiration on Lookbook

redhotcooltop

And looking at tons of pictures of red hair…I’m weird.

hayley's hair emmastone2{Emma Stone = Latest girl crush}

No comments:

Post a Comment