4.18.2010

Why must the time fly?

Another weekend has flown by. I made sure to stay busy, going to the movies twice (The Runaways was badass, artsy, and cool to watch. Kick Ass disappointed me. I am not a fan of violence, especially when I’m not really expecting that much…shoulda looked into it more I guess.) I spent plenty of time with my friends, and drank way more soda and beer than my usual water.

IMG_3578 
It’s time for bed, but I’m bummed. The end of Sunday is always sad. But I have next weekend to look forward to…always. And this one will be special because I will spend it in Philly with my sister and long-lost friends, seeing one of my favorite bands live, and seeing where my sister likes to go out. I’m so glad she’s of age now.

I just hope this week will be a good one ‘til then…

randomz

No comments:

Post a Comment