4.20.2010

Some Facts…

IMG_0002

  • My favorite time of the day is when the sun is beginning to set and everything is golden, especially in the summer when you can still feel the warmth on your skin.
  • The dill pickles from the Country Cottage in Jim Thorpe, PA are honestly one of the best things I’ve ever tasted. I cannot eat and thoroughly enjoy any other pickles.
  • I largely dislike when people don’t respond to my text messages, phone calls, or any attempt to communicate. One thing to do it when it’s just a simple statement. But when I ask a question or, even worse, I haven’t talked to you in a while and I thought we were really good friends…you’re hurting my feelings.
  • I’m trying really hard to not let the little things bother me (see failure above). I want to make sure I worry about the right people and the right things, instead of wasting precious moments giving a crap about people/things that obviously don’t give one about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment