11.23.2012

Dinner Last Night: Thanksgiving Edition!

themeal

How was your Thanksgiving (if you celebrate)? Mine was delightful.
I’ve really enjoyed just spending time with my family, the four of us cooking and eating together. Less stress than traveling around.

turkeycasserolesgreenbeansboxwine

We had a most delicious brined turkey, our usual asparagus, biscuits, and stuffing. But Maria and I contributed dishes too! I made my favorite green beans and a to-die-for twice baked potato casserole (Paula Deen is a genius). Maria made glazed carrots.
And yes, we had some wine. From a box. We’re on a budget.

It was a great day! I love the holidays.

And now I get to enjoy a little mini-vacation, 4 days work free! I have to work today, but I took Monday and Tuesday off.
I just need some time away, to relax, sleep in. I’m actually going ziplining on Sunday!
Should make for an interesting long weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment