11.21.2011

Bits and Bobs of a Weekend

I’m coming out of this weekend just a wee bit exhausted, but that’s usually the sign of a great time. Friday night was Breaking Dawn with my friend Dana (loved the movie, cried a few times, don’t want to wait a year for the next one). Saturday morning, I headed to Philadelphia with my sister to get brunch and meet up with my friend Nicole to check out the Art Star Craft Bazaar. We went from Philly to home (2 hr drive) where we could visit with my uncle, aunt, and 5 year old cousin, who were in from Pittsburgh. And Brad moved into his friend’s house this past week, so I spent my first night there. Needless to say, it was a great weekend. Sad to see it end. But it’s Thanksgiving week! I only get Thursday off, but Thanksgiving is a great holiday, and I can’t wait for Christmas season to kick in full force afterwards!
I’ve already done a bit of shopping for presents, but I can’t wait to do more. Gift giving is one of my favorite things.

For now, here are some little photos from the past few days!

003013

020

026

040

036

Here’s to a great Holiday week, guys! Let’s have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment