10.21.2011

Friday

We are almost there! I have yet another work shift tomorrow, but I’m going to try to make the best of the rest of my free time. Looks like I’ll be doing a lot of work on my Halloween costume. I know I could go the easy route and just buy one that’s all nice and pretty and ready for me in a bag, but I’m excited about this. And I really think it’ll be worth the work (fingers crossed…I’m lacking in crafty genes). Unfortunately, I’m keeping my costume a secret (for the most part) until the end of next week. Which, by the way…Halloween is next week? All this fuss for a weekend of fun and then…no more? We need Halloweens (or costume days) every month. Seriously.

Anyway, I’ve decided to start sharing outtake photos from the previous week on Fridays (Been kinda doing it anyway).
iPhone photos I took, memories that weren’t showcased in the past few days. The little, good things in life.

007

My mom is so cute.

005

My sister’s sugar skull pumpkin.

017

A glass of white wine, some popcorn, and a cute movie.

020

Getting in the Halloween spirit.

022

I got to bring a bunch of balloons home from work. Hope they last long enough for a cute photo shoot.

I’m still going to include a song for you. The weather is so chilly lately, and this song really fits the bill.
Kaki King is amazing at the guitar, and I just love her little voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment