8.17.2011

Fall Forward

The weather has gotten a little cooler in NEPA, and it seems everyone is thinking about the impending season change. Okay, so Autumn doesn’t start until the end of September, but time is moving faster than I’d like to admit. I actually happen to love fall, but as someone who is always looking even further ahead, it leads to winter…and I don’t like winter very much. Still, the fact is…fall will be here soon enough. I’m not necessarily ready for summer to end…I still have some more swimming and grilling I’d like to do…but there are lots of great things about fall. And I’ve come to the conclusion that October is one of my favorite months.

IMG_8026IMG_8168IMG_0404IMG_0599IMG_0958IMG_1369IMG_1468

I’m looking forward to knit sweaters and tights and boots, drinking hot spiced beverages and holding hands, all the beautiful colors of fall foliage, warm days and cool nights, pumpkin patches and hay rides, Halloween costume stores, bright sunny days with chilly breezes, cuddling and staying in bed longer than usual, warm comfort food and plenty of photo opportunities.

Above all photos from last fall…it was a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment