3.15.2010

They say it’s your birthday.

So, Saturday was my sister Maria’s 21st birthday! Initially, she was going to spend the majority of it in Philly and come home Sunday for cake and dinner with the family. She ended up coming home on Saturday night, and my friends and I tagged along with her to our favorite hometown haunt to celebrate.

IMG_2327 IMG_2333 IMG_2349 IMG_2386 IMG_2390 
We celebrated the next day with Hibachi dinners at Mirakuya (complete with tons of squirted Saki shots and free fried ice cream for my sis). I love Hibachi. The entire experience is funny and enjoyable and the food is always delicious. And even though they cook it right in front of you on the table, it’s always perfectly cooked and ready to eat right away.

IMG_2427 IMG_2428 saki And no birthday is complete without cake and ice cream!
IMG_2445 IMG_2481 
I’m so glad I got to celebrate this special birthday with her! We had a lot of fun, drinks, and good food. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to have fun with her, because I don’t really have the money to drive to Philly and back right now. But she ended up coming home, which is exactly where we all wanted her to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment