2.12.2010

Life Improvement

IMG_1595Last week was very rough. I was having a lot of anxiety over life and mortality and faith and other things that will just make me sound like a stoner. It was not fun. But this week, I’ve been doing so much better. I’m getting over things a lot quicker. I’m working on it though. Still have my fearful moments. But you learn from those. And in this case, I feel so blessed and thankful that I have been chosen for some reason to be on this earth and live this life and breathe this air and taste delicious foods and wear pretty clothes and hug people and kiss and fall in love and share moments and smell yummy scents and learn and teach and grow and change and experience LIFE.

A while back, I read this and I’ve been wanting to gather a list of things I need/want to do to make this life an even better experience for me. I guess my fear gave me the final kick in the ass that I needed to do it. So…here goes…

  • Stop cursing, at least as much as I do
  • Take a vitamin everyday
  • Drink more milk, even if it’s just a couple glasses a week
  • Exercise more, even if it’s just once a week
  • Take responsibility for/be responsible in all of my actions
  • Stop eating fast food as frequently, or, when I do, order one or two things only (Yeah, I usually get at least 3 things)
  • Listen to music everytime I drive (it’s sometimes the only time I get to at home)
  • Start planning little day trips or weekend getaways.
  • See more of the states and, eventually, the world
  • Focus on the people and things I love as opposed to the people and things I hate/make me angry
  • Start going to bed earlier, even if it’s just by a half hour
  • Take more “me time” that involves less of the computer and more reading/writing
  • Utilize all of my creativity through fashion, photography, and writing, all things that I feel passionate about but don’t give as much attention physically as I do mentally
  • Keep in touch with friends I don’t get to see at least once a week
  • Expel the bad people from my life once and for all
  • Put my guard up a little more. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I usually get used/manipulated for this.
  • Stand up for myself.
  • Contribute to people who sincerely need it, whether it be by donations or through volunteering
  • Stop and smile as often as possible
  • Cry when I feel like crying, laugh when I feel like laughing
  • Never let anyone change me but me
  • Try something new as often as possible (food, music, makeup, activities, etc.)
  • Enjoy every moment as much as possible and cherish everything I have because I am so very very lucky
  • Cherish being young and being able to be a little selfish

I could probably go on forever. But this is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment